- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed through a garlic press
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed and strings removed
- 4 scallions, including green tops, cut into one-inch pieces
- 1 package Angel Hair Shirataki Noodles
- Drain and rinse Angel Hair Shirataki Noodles. Place on paper towels to dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce and sugar and set aside.
- Toss the pork with the cornstarch and salt. In a wok or large sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil until hot but not smoking. Add the pork and cook, undisturbed, for about 2 minutes. Stir and continue cooking until the meat is almost cooked through, about one minute longer. Remove.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the pan. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the snap peas and scallions and cook, stirring, until the snap peas are just cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the pork with any juices that may have accumulated.
- Add the orange juice mixture and continue cooking just until the pork is done and the sauce has thickened slightly, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Place the Angel Hair Shirataki Noodles on serving platter. Pour pork mixture over the pasta.
Images might be composite representation of recipe and not an actual photo of the completed dish.