- 1 lb frozen shrimp
- toasted sesame seeds (garnish)
- store brand Thai Peanut Sauce
- Newman’s Own Low-Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing
- large scallions cut
- 3 package(s) of your favorite shirataki noodles
– Rinse three 9oz packages of konjac shirataki pasta well in cold water until there is no smell Drain and set aside.
– Run frozen shrimp under cold tap water until thawed. Remove the tails.
– Rinse the scallions and cut in small diagonal slices.
– Toss peanut sauce and dressing with cold pasta.
– Toss shrimp and scallions with pasta. Garnish with sesame seeds.
– May refrigerate and serve the following day.
Number of Servings: 6