Shirataki Noodles w/Turkey and Zucchini Southwestern Salad
November 11th, 2011
- 1 pound (2-8 ounce packages) Shirataki Noodles
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken strips; about 8 ounces
- 1 large zucchini — cut in half. each slice cut into quarters
- 1 large tomato — cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 small red bell pepper — cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup cilantro or parsley — chopped
- 3/4 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1/3 cup creamy garlic salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt — Optional
- additional Pace Picante Sauce– Optional
- Drain and rinse Shirataki Noodles very well. Place on paper towels to dry and set aside.
- Combine the Shirataki Noodles, turkey, zucchini, tomato, red bell pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Combine the picante sauce, dressing and salt in a small bowl, mixing well to blend.
- Pour the dressing over the Shirataki Noodles mixture and toss gently to coat all of the ingredients.
- Serve with additional picante sauce, if desired.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.