- 1-8 ounce package Shirataki Spaghetti
- 2 1/2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Place all ingredients except shirataki noodles in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and then reduced heat to low cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain the Shirataki Noodles. Rinse under warm water . Rinse well. Place on paper towels to dry. Using kitchen shears, cut the Shirataki into bite size pieces.
- Once soup has simmered for 15 minutes stir in noodles till mixed well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Images might be composite representation of recipe and not an actual photo of the completed dish.