- 1 lbs. round tip beef, or other lean beef (chopped into small pieces)
- 2 bags of Shirataki Tofu Noodles (angel hair shape)
- 1 – 8 oz. can bamboo shoots
- 1 – 8 oz. can water chestnuts
- 1 – 15 oz. can of baby corn
- 6 tbs. black bean and garlic sauce
- 4 tbs. Soy Sauce (lite)
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
– Prepare noodles according to package and set aside.
– Combine soy sauce, black bean sauce, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in heated skilet.
– Mix together and heat until slightly bubbly.
– Add in water chestnuts, baby corn and bamboo shoots to sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
– Add in diced meat and cook until well done.
– Remove from heat and add in noodles.
* Mix together until sauce has coated noodles.
Tip: Cut noodles smaller with kitchen shears for easier mixing.
Number of Servings: 4