- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil or corn oil
- 3 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper or chili powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package Angel Hair Shirataki
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced and chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Drain and rinse Angel Hair Shirataki very well. Place on paper towels to dry.
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat the vegetable oil, sesame oil, and red pepper, microwave on high heat for 2 minutes. Add the honey and soy sauce, and mix well.
- Combine the Angel Hair Shirataki with the dressing in a large bowl until the pasta is well coated. Cover and chill for several hours.
- When ready to serve, mix in the cilantro, peanuts, green onions and bell pepper. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Images might be composite representation of recipe and not an actual photo of the completed dish.