- 1 (8 ounce) package Shirataki Noodles : fettuccine or Shirataki noodle shape
- 8 ounce sweet Italian turkey sausage, (skin removed) cut in 1/2-inch thick slices.
- 1 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (2 teaspoon fresh)
- May substitute: 1 (14 ounce) package Tofu Firm cut in cubes, and use only half the sausage (4 ounce).
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Cut in 3 to 4-inch lengths.
- In 4-quart saucepan, brown sliced sausage.
- Add onions and garlic, cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in frozen spinach and oregano, return simmer.
- Add noodles. Mix well.
Images might be composite representation of recipe and not an actual photo of the completed dish.