- 1 can Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ham cut into strips
- 2 1/4 cups Macaroni Shirataki Noodles
- Drain and rinse Macaroni Shirataki Noodles really well. Place on paper towels to dry until needed.
- Heat the soup, milk, mustard and broccoli in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Stir the ham in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir the Macaroni Shirataki Noodles in at the last minute.
Images might be composite representation of recipe and not an actual photo of the completed dish.