- 1 cup Shirataki Noodle
- 1 cup cooked navy beans
- 1 cup carrot slices — julienned and blanched
- 1 cup broccoli florets — blanched
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley — or basil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar — or to taste
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fat-free vegan mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper — to taste
- Rinse and drain the Shiratki Noodles under warm water. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut Noodles into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature and adjust seasoning to taste before serving.
This makes a single serving size. Just double for ever how many you need to feed.
Images might be composite representation of recipe and not an actual photo of the completed dish.