- 1 pound Shirataki Penne Pasta
- 1 cup uncooked lentils
- 1 28 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup bell peppers
- 1 can green chilis
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- black olives to garnish
- Rinse and drain the Shiratki Noodles under warm water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a sauce pan put lentils, can of enchilada sauce & water. Bring to boil & then simmer until cooked. About 45-60 minutes.
- While the lentil mix is cooking, cut up veggies and saute until soft.
- In the casserole dish layer noodles, veggies and chunks of cheese.
- Continue layering and then top with olive garnish.
- Bake 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let sit 10-15 minutes before serving.
Images might be composite representation of recipe and not an actual photo of the completed dish.