- 1 16 ounce package Shirataki Fettucine
- 2 carrots, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh peas
- 1 bunch broccoli florets (1/2 cup)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 red radishes, sliced
- 8 ounces baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small bunch green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- fat free dressing of your choice–there are plenty of fat free vegan dressing recipes
- Rinse and drain the Shiratki Noodles under warm water. Pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Place carrots in water and lightly blanch in water for 1 minute, or until bright orange. Remove with slotted spoon and place in large mixing bowl.
- Repeat blanching process with peas.
- Add peas to mixing bowl.
- Blanch broccoli, remove from water and place on cutting board. Chop and add to mixing bowl.
- Blanch asparagus, remove from water, place on cutting board and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Add to mixing bowl.
- Add Shirataki Fettucine to mixing bowl.
- Mix gently with blanched vegetables.
- Add bell pepper and radishes.
- Toss to mix.
- Add dressing to salad and toss gently.
- Place one fourth of the spinach leaves on each serving plate.
- Top with pasta salad and garnish each salad with tomatoes and green onions.
Images might be composite representation of recipe and not an actual photo of the completed dish.