- 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Zest of one lime
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 package Spaghetti Shirataki Noodles
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped roasted, salted peanuts
- Lime wedges for serving (optional)
- Place the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- Stir in the garlic and jalapeño, and allow to cool.
- Add the lime juice, lime zest, and sesame oil and mix well.
- Drain and rinse Shirataki Noodles very well. Place on paper towels to dry.
- Transfer the noodles to a large bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Add the mango, bell pepper, basil and mint. Toss and plate.
- Serve with chopped peanuts sprinkled over the top and lime wedges.
This dish may be made a few hours in advance, or even the night before and let the Shirataki chill and marinate, just be sure not to add the peanuts, mint and basil until just before serving
Images might be composite representation of recipe and not an actual photo of the completed dish.